Could you see yourself working as a massage therapist?
This Massage School Finder site is just a fast, effortless guide for learning about popular and highly regarded massage therapy instruction sessions at assorted points around the nation.
A lot of these training courses are devised for newcomers, while some courses are available for working practitioners searching for continuing education credits and acquiring the latest tips.
A prospective student might be able to find one or two basic classes, a fairly short occupational employment training course or a comprehensive accreditation package in one of a few different styles of massage therapy.
This specific area of the healthcare and well-being industry is thriving. Lots of people are implementing restorative massage to augment their health and locate relief from pains, accidents and tension.
Doctors and other healthcare experts are frequently sending patients to massage clinics for natural, non-chemical individual care.
What is the Work Like?
When you graduate as a prepared massage therapist, you might have a variety of employment prospects.
You may decide to take a job in doctors or chiropractor offices, medical centers, treatment facilities, resorts, fitness clubs, sports medical centers, medical and health spas, or you might also start your own private practice.
What Will I Learn?
When you become a massage student, you may learn a range of subjects. These individual courses could feature basics of contemporary eastern and western styles; acupressure; upright massage; thermal remedies; deep tissue treatments; stretching, movement and physical exercise; basic anatomy and body structure; sports-related care and medical spa practices.
Individuals may additionally be taught approaches for competently dealing with patients in a medical care atmosphere.
Where Do I Go First?
The first thing is to identify a good local school. Give some thought to our brief list of California schools for a few choices of classes that could get you taught and into your brand new profession within a brief period of time.
You could begin today.
Here are a few choices:
At NHI you will receive hands-on training through our teaching clinic from dedicated instructors with a combined 530 years of experience as well as classroom instruction and business marketing classes. We offer daytime, evening and weekend classes to accommodate your busy schedule. It is our goal to see you learn and embrace the material and go on to have a successful career you love. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. So why wait?
- Massage Therapy/Therapist
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Esthetician / Massage Therapy
Back to School Scholarship Available to All New Students Until October 22nd.
Since 1996, Southern California Health Institute has been dedicated and committed to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists. We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare.
- Advanced Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Physical Therapy Aide/Sports Rehab Program
- AA - Sports and Rehabilitation Therapy
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
- Degree - Respiratory Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
Not sure if this is the right field for you? You can read more at this education site.