Could you see yourself working as a massage therapist?
This Massage School Finder site is just a fast, effortless guide for learning about popular and highly regarded massage therapy instruction sessions at assorted points around the nation.
A lot of these training courses are devised for newcomers, while some courses are available for working practitioners searching for continuing education credits and acquiring the latest tips.
A prospective student might be able to find one or two basic classes, a fairly short occupational employment training course or a comprehensive accreditation package in one of a few different styles of massage therapy.
This specific area of the healthcare and well-being industry is thriving. Lots of people are implementing restorative massage to augment their health and locate relief from pains, accidents and tension.
Doctors and other healthcare experts are frequently sending patients to massage clinics for natural, non-chemical individual care.
What is the Work Like?
When you graduate as a prepared massage therapist, you might have a variety of employment prospects.
You may decide to take a job in doctors or chiropractor offices, medical centers, treatment facilities, resorts, fitness clubs, sports medical centers, medical and health spas, or you might also start your own private practice.
What Will I Learn?
When you become a massage student, you may learn a range of subjects. These individual courses could feature basics of contemporary eastern and western styles; acupressure; upright massage; thermal remedies; deep tissue treatments; stretching, movement and physical exercise; basic anatomy and body structure; sports-related care and medical spa practices.
Individuals may additionally be taught approaches for competently dealing with patients in a medical care atmosphere.
Where Do I Go First?
The first thing is to identify a good local school. Give some thought to our brief list of California schools for a few choices of classes that could get you taught and into your brand new profession within a brief period of time.
You could begin today.
Here are a few choices:
At NHI you will receive hands-on training through our teaching clinic from dedicated instructors with a combined 530 years of experience as well as classroom instruction and business marketing classes. We offer daytime, evening and weekend classes to accommodate your busy schedule. It is our goal to see you learn and embrace the material and go on to have a successful career you love. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. So why wait?
- Massage Therapy/Therapist
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Esthetician / Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Respiratory Therapy
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Counseling Psychology (EdD)
- Counseling Psychology (MA)
Not sure if this is the right field for you? You can read more at this education site.