A career as a massage therapist can be interesting and rewarding.
Our Massage School Finder is a quick, painless guide to learning about popular and well-known massage therapy education lessons at numerous spots around the nation.
A number of these training courses are intended for the beginner, while other classes are designed for experienced practitioners needing continuing education credit and mastering additional tips.
A prospective student might sign up for single courses, a short vocational career training program or a total accreditation package in one of a few various categories of restorative massage.
This segment of the healthcare and well-being industry is booming. An increasing number of people are making use of massage therapies to augment their health and locate relief from aches, injury and tension.
Doctors and other medical authorities are increasingly referring folks to massage practitioners for safe, non-chemical patient treatments.
What is the Work Like?
When you become a certified massage specialist, you’ll get a great many job opportunities.
You can decide to go to work in doctors or chiropractic offices, hospitals, rehab centers, resorts and hotels, fitness clubs, cruise ships, health salons, or you could possibly begin your personal private practice.
What Will I Learn?
When you become a massage student, you may possibly learn a range of different topics. These courses may feature basics of contemporary eastern and western styles; masseuse techniques; upright options; thermal therapies; deep techniques; stretching, movement and exercise; simple anatomy and physiology; and health spa procedures.
You might additionally learn tips for competently dealing with patients in a health related setting.
What is the First Step?
The first thing is to look for a great school. Give some thought to our report of Delaware schools for a couple of choices of classes that could have you qualified and into a new profession within just a short period of time.
You can get rolling today.
Check out some popular choices:
Baltimore School of Massage York Campus is a member of the Steiner Education Group, which is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Baltimore School of Massage York Campus.
Classes start November 13!
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Not sure if this is really the right career field for you? Look for information on DE diploma programs.