Are you thinking about earning a diploma in massage?
This Massage School Finder is a short, convenient guide for exploring popular and well-known massage therapy instruction courses at numerous locations around the country.
A lot of these coaching programs are designed for newcomers, while others are for experienced practitioners looking for continuing education credits and mastering new and more advanced tactics.
An interested applicant might enroll in individual basic courses, a fairly short vocational career training program or a total accreditation package in one of an assortment of types of massage treatment.
This specific section of the medical and wellness market is growing. Lots of men and women are working with massage therapies to improve their overall health and search out relief from soreness, accidents and tension.
Health care professionals are increasingly referring folks to massage therapists for natural, organic patient healing.
What Are the Jobs Like?
As a prepared massage therapist, you’ll have several professional opportunities.
You can choose to take a job in medical or chiropractor offices, hospitals, treatment clinics, resorts and hotels, fitness clubs, cruise ships, health salons, or you could possibly begin your own small business.
What Will I Learn?
Once you’re enrolled as a massage student, you may possibly take classes in a variety of related subjects. These courses may include basics of eastern and western style; acupressure; upright options; heated therapy; deep tissue techniques; exercise, stretching and movement; basic anatomy and physiology; and medical spa practices.
Students might additionally learn tips for competently working with patients in a health care atmosphere.
What’s the First Step?
Your first step is to identify a good local training program. Check over our list of Florida schools for several recommendations of programs that can have you qualified and into your new career within a short amount of time.
You might get rolling today.
Schools in Florida or online:
Prepare for a Career in Massage Therapy, Makeup Artistry, or Skin Care!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in massage therapy, makeup artistry, or skin care.
Classes start November 13!
- AS / Advanced Massage
- Therapeutic Massage Training Program
- AS / Massage and Skin Care
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Massage Therapy
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapist
At Sunstate Academy, we break the rules! We go against the grain, push limits, and defy boundaries. That’s what we’re about. We’re not afraid to be unique and different. It’s how we roll.
At Sunstate Academy, you will be encouraged to let your imagination run wild.
• Interactive Classes and Hands-On Training
• Salon & Spa Style Experience
• Lots of Fun Events, Competitions, and Celebrations
Get Educated! Get Involved! Get into a Sunstate of Mind!
- Massage Therapy
- Spa Therapies
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to prepare for a rewarding career.
- Massage Therapy/Terapia de Masaje
- Diploma in Professional Clinical Massage Therapy
Begin with the End in Sight: Become a Licensed Professional!
Our Education Legacy
Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers was founded in 1974 with the goal of providing professional training in Cosmetology Arts and related Beauty, Health and Wellness career fields. For more than 40 years, Hollywood Institute of Beauty Careers has remained on the cutting edge of the Cosmetology industry by continuously updating its curriculum and program offerings to better serve its students.
- Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Respiratory Therapy
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (AS)
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
Maybe this just isn’t the right field for you. See info about programs in Miami and elsewhere.