A career in massage therapy is attainable if you are interested in it.
Our Massage School Finder site is a quick, convenient guide for locating popular and highly regarded massage education lessons at assorted points across the country.
Most of these instruction courses are suited for the beginner, while others are for experienced therapists searching for continuing education credit and acquiring advanced techniques.
You might enroll in individual courses, a modest trade employment training course or a full accreditation package in one of a few different categories of restorative massage.
This particular area of the health care and wellness industry is flourishing. A good number of people are utilizing restorative massage to enrich their health and find relief from discomfort, injury and tension.
Medical professionals are frequently sending folks to massage practitioners for natural, hands-on individual healing.
What Kind of Jobs are There?
As you become a skilled massage therapist, you will get a great many career options.
You might decide to work in doctors or chiropractor clinics, medical centers, rehab clinics, hotels, health clubs, cruise ships, medical spas, or you could possibly begin your personal private practice.
What Classes Will I Take?
As a massage student, you might have classes in a range of different topics. These topics may feature basics of contemporary western and eastern styles; acupressure; seated massage; thermal therapies; deep massage treatment; exercise, movement and stretching; simple anatomy and body structure; and medical spa practices.
Students might additionally learn approaches for appropriately working with patients in a medical related atmosphere.
What’s My First Step?
The first thing is to search for a good local school. Give some thought to our brief list of Hawaii schools for a couple of ideas of programs that will have you schooled and into your new job within just a brief period of time.
You could get rolling today.
Here is our current list:
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Look into additional college majors, continue to see more about cooking majors.