A career in massage therapy is attainable if you are interested in it.
Our Massage School Finder site is a quick, convenient guide for locating popular and highly regarded massage education lessons at assorted points across the country.
Most of these instruction courses are suited for the beginner, while others are for experienced therapists searching for continuing education credit and acquiring advanced techniques.
You might enroll in individual courses, a modest trade employment training course or a full accreditation package in one of a few different categories of restorative massage.
This particular area of the health care and wellness industry is flourishing. A good number of people are utilizing restorative massage to enrich their health and find relief from discomfort, injury and tension.
Medical professionals are frequently sending folks to massage practitioners for natural, hands-on individual healing.
What Kind of Jobs are There?
As you become a skilled massage therapist, you will get a great many career options.
You might decide to work in doctors or chiropractor clinics, medical centers, rehab clinics, hotels, health clubs, cruise ships, medical spas, or you could possibly begin your personal private practice.
What Classes Will I Take?
As a massage student, you might have classes in a range of different topics. These topics may feature basics of contemporary western and eastern styles; acupressure; seated massage; thermal therapies; deep massage treatment; exercise, movement and stretching; simple anatomy and body structure; and medical spa practices.
Students might additionally learn approaches for appropriately working with patients in a medical related atmosphere.
What’s My First Step?
The first thing is to search for a good local school. Give some thought to our brief list of Hawaii schools for a couple of ideas of programs that will have you schooled and into your new job within just a brief period of time.
You could get rolling today.
Here is our current list:
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Look into additional college majors, continue to see more about cooking majors.