Do you have the qualities to succeed as a massage therapist?
This Massage School Finder is just a short, painless guide for finding affordable and highly regarded massage training courses at a variety of spots across the country.
Some education courses are especially for newbies, while other courses are meant for working practitioners going after continuing education credits and acquiring additional techniques.
An interested student can locate one or two basic courses, a concise vocational employment training program or a complete accreditation package in various categories of massage treatment.
This sector of the health care and well-being industry is flourishing. Lots of individuals are applying restorative massage to improve their overall health and get relief from discomfort, injuries and tension.
Health care experts are frequently referring individuals to massage practitioners for safe, hands-on patient healing.
Where Will I Work?
When you become a prepared therapist, you’ll have many job opportunities.
You can decide to take a position in healthcare or chiropractic clinics, medical centers, treatment centers, resorts and hotels, health clubs, sports medicine centers, medical spas, or you might possibly start your personal private practice.
What are the Classes Like?
As a massage therapy student, you might study a variety of related subjects. These courses may feature introductions to contemporary western and eastern styles; masseuse techniques; sitting techniques; heated treatments; deep tissue treatments; exercise, movement and stretching; essential anatomy and body structure; and medical spa practices.
Students will additionally learn tips for effectively dealing with patients in a medical care atmosphere.
Where Do I Go First?
The first thing is to look for a good local training program. Check out our listing of Illinois schools for some options of courses that can get you qualified and into your brand new occupation within a short amount of time.
You could get rolling right now.
Schools you might consider:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
Judson University School of Leadership and Business Adult and Graduate Programs
The School of Leadership and Business Adult and Graduate programs provides adult learners with a strong, values-centered environment in which to achieve their educational and career goals. Programs are designed to be academically rigorous, flexible, convenient, accelerated, and accessible.
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling
Check out different options by discovering more at this page.