Does a career in massage therapy interest you?
Our Massage School Finder is a quick, simple guide to learning about affordable and recognized massage education lessons at a variety of cities across the nation.
Many of these instruction programs are designed for newcomers, while a few classes are just for working practitioners who are needing continuing education credits and mastering additional techniques.
An interested applicant can find just a few basic classes, a compact occupational career training program or a complete accreditation program in one of a few different types of restorative massage.
This particular part of the health care and wellness market is booming. A growing number of people are choosing restorative massage to enrich their overall health and find relief from discomfort, accidents and stress.
Doctors and other healthcare experts are frequently sending individuals to experienced therapists for natural, hands-on individual attention.
Where Would I Work?
When you graduate as a trained massage therapist, there will be many employment choices.
You might decide to take a position in doctor or chiropractors clinics, hospitals, rehab clinics, hotels and resorts, health clubs, sports medicine centers, health salons, or you might actually begin your personal small business.
What are the Classes Like?
Once you’re enrolled as a massage student, you may take classes in a range of different subjects. These courses might involve basics of contemporary western and eastern styles; acupressure; seated massage; heat treatment methods; deep techniques; movement, stretching and physical exercise; basic anatomy and body structure; sports-related care and health spa practices.
You could also learn techniques for effectively working with patients in a medical care atmosphere.
What’s My First Step?
The first step is to choose a great school. Take a look at our list of Kansas schools for some choices of courses that will get you schooled and into a new occupation within just a short amount of time.
You might get going now.
Glance through these programs:
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Look at other options if you want. See more at this KS page.