Does working as a massage therapist sound good to you?
This Massage School Finder is just a quick, simple guide for exploring popular and recognized massage therapy instruction lessons at many locations across the country.
Some of these education programs are devised for newbies, while other courses are just for working therapists who are going after continuing education credit and practicing more advanced tips.
You can find one or two basic courses, a compact occupational job preparation course or a comprehensive accreditation package in one of a few various types of massage treatment.
This portion of the health care and well-being market is flourishing. A large number of men and women are working with restorative massage to enrich their overall health and get relief from aches, injury and tension.
Medical authorities are frequently sending their patients to massage therapy for natural, organic individual healing.
What Are the Jobs Like?
When you become a qualified Kentucky massage specialist, you might have numerous job options.
You may choose to go to work in medical or chiropractors clinics, hospitals, rehab clinics, resorts, fitness clubs, cruise ships, medical salons, or you could also start your own private practice.
What are the Courses Like?
As a massage therapy student, you may study a variety of topics. These topics may include basics of contemporary eastern style and western style; masseuse techniques; sitting options; heated treatment methods; deep tissue treatment; exercise, stretching and movement; practical anatomy and body structure; sports-related care and health spa procedures.
You may also be taught methods for competently dealing with patients in a health related atmosphere.
What’s the First Step?
The first thing is to uncover a great local school. Check over our brief list of Kentucky schools for several suggestions of courses that will get you schooled and into a brand new career within just a fairly short amount of time.
You can begin now.
Schools that might work for you:
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Associate of Applied Science
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Look at other choices and other career training in Kentucky.