Has the massage therapy career field always interested you?
Our website is basically just a fast, convenient guide to learning about popular and highly regarded massage instruction classes at many towns across the country.
Most instruction programs are suited for newbies, while other classes are meant for working therapists who are pursuing continuing education credits and discovering advanced tactics.
An interested student might be able to find single basic classes, a concise trade career training program or a total certificate package in one of a variety of styles of massage therapy.
This area of the health care and well-being industry is flourishing. A large number of folks are implementing therapeutic massage to augment their overall health and seek relief from pain, injury and stress.
Doctors and other healthcare professionals are frequently referring individuals to experienced therapists for natural, non-chemical individual care.
Where Would I Work?
When you graduate as a competent massage specialist, you might have a good number of vocational options.
You might choose to take a job in healthcare or chiropractor clinics, medical centers, rehabilitation centers, resorts and hotels, fitness clubs, sports clinics, medical spas, or you might also start your own private practice.
What are the Classes Like?
When you become a massage student, you will probably have classes in a number of different subjects. These individual classes could feature introductions to contemporary eastern and western styles; acupressure; upright options; heat treatments; deep treatments; stretching, movement and physical exercise; simple anatomy and body structure; and health spa practices.
Individuals may also learn methods for effectively dealing with patients in a medical related atmosphere.
Where Do I Go First?
The first step is to locate a great school. Give some thought to our short list of Louisiana schools for a couple of suggestions of courses that will have you qualified and into your brand new occupation within a short period of time.
You might start right now.
Learn more about these schools:
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Work in the fascinating and rewarding field of psychology - earn your bachelor's or master's degree online with Grand Canyon University.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences promotes research, creativity, ethical formation and inquiry through critical, analytical and interdisciplinary study.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's in psychology degrees combine academic theory with practical application.
- Gain a comprehensive study of human behavior within a Christian values-oriented environment designed to emphasize compassion and ethics.
- Join a values-based community surrounded by compassion, ethics and research on human behavior.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
Look at other alternatives – Culinary Schools Online.