Has the massage therapy career field always interested you?
Our website is basically just a fast, convenient guide to learning about popular and highly regarded massage instruction classes at many towns across the country.
Most instruction programs are suited for newbies, while other classes are meant for working therapists who are pursuing continuing education credits and discovering advanced tactics.
An interested student might be able to find single basic classes, a concise trade career training program or a total certificate package in one of a variety of styles of massage therapy.
This area of the health care and well-being industry is flourishing. A large number of folks are implementing therapeutic massage to augment their overall health and seek relief from pain, injury and stress.
Doctors and other healthcare professionals are frequently referring individuals to experienced therapists for natural, non-chemical individual care.
Where Would I Work?
When you graduate as a competent massage specialist, you might have a good number of vocational options.
You might choose to take a job in healthcare or chiropractor clinics, medical centers, rehabilitation centers, resorts and hotels, fitness clubs, sports clinics, medical spas, or you might also start your own private practice.
What are the Classes Like?
When you become a massage student, you will probably have classes in a number of different subjects. These individual classes could feature introductions to contemporary eastern and western styles; acupressure; upright options; heat treatments; deep treatments; stretching, movement and physical exercise; simple anatomy and body structure; and health spa practices.
Individuals may also learn methods for effectively dealing with patients in a medical related atmosphere.
Where Do I Go First?
The first step is to locate a great school. Give some thought to our short list of Louisiana schools for a couple of suggestions of courses that will have you qualified and into your brand new occupation within a short period of time.
You might start right now.
Learn more about these schools:
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Look at other alternatives – Culinary Schools Online.