Have you considered going to school to become a massage therapist?
Our Massage School Finder site is just a quick, simple guide for researching affordable and highly regarded massage therapy training courses at various towns across the nation.
Many of these instruction programs are suited for novices, while a few courses are available for experienced practitioners interested in continuing education credits and acquiring additional tactics.
An interested applicant can find a few basic classes, a quick trade employment training course or a complete accreditation package in various categories of therapeutic massage.
This sector of the health care and well-being industry is expanding. Many people are using restorative massage to improve their overall health and try to get relief from pains, injury and tension.
Health care professionals are increasingly referring their patients to experienced therapists for safe, organic individual healing.
Where Would I Work?
Once you are a competent massage therapist, you’ll have plenty of employment options.
You can choose to work in doctor or chiropractors clinics, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, hotels, fitness clubs, sports medicine clinics, medical spas, or you can also start your own small business.
What Classes Will I Take?
When you become a massage therapy student, you might have classes in a variety of topics. These individual courses might feature basics of contemporary eastern and western styles; masseuse techniques; upright massage; heated remedies; deep tissue massage treatment; movement, stretching and fitness; basic anatomy and physiology; and health spa procedures.
Students will additionally learn methods for properly dealing with patients in a medical care environment.
What is the First Step?
To get started, your first step is to look for a good local school. Think about our short list of Maine schools for several suggestions of programs that will get you trained and into a new occupation within a brief amount of time.
You can start today.
There are some good options:
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Skin Care Specialty
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Look into different careers – http://www.culinaryschoolsonline.com