Thinking about becoming a massage therapist?
Massage School Finder site is a quick, simple guide for identifying popular and highly regarded massage therapy training programs at multiple spots around the nation.
A number of these education courses are especially for newcomers, while some courses are for experienced practitioners who are needing continuing education credits and discovering the latest techniques.
You can locate single courses, a short trade career preparation program or a complete certificate package in one of a few different styles of massage therapy.
This particular portion of the health care and wellness industry is flourishing. An increasing number of individuals are applying massage therapies to improve their health and find relief from aches, accidents and stress.
Doctors and other healthcare experts are increasingly referring individuals to experienced therapists for safe, non-chemical patient healing.
Where Would I Work?
Once you are a competent therapist, you might have a great deal of job prospects.
You might decide to take a position in healthcare or chiropractor offices, medical centers, treatment clinics, resorts, fitness clubs, sports clinics, health salons, or you could even launch your own private practice.
What are the Classes Like?
Once you’re enrolled as a massage student, you will probably have courses in a number of related topics. These topics could include basics of western and eastern styles; masseuse techniques; upright options; heat treatment methods; deep tissue massage treatment; exercise, stretching and movement; primary anatomy and physiology; and medical spa practices.
Individuals will also be taught approaches for properly working with patients in a medical care atmosphere.
What’s the First Step?
The first thing is to search for a good local training program. Look at our list of Massachusetts schools for a few choices of courses that will have you properly coached and into your brand new career within a short amount of time.
You might get going today.
Take a look through these choices:
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy
The Center For Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy Offers:
- Full-time and Part-time Classes
- Hands-On Training in multiple modalities of bodywork
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty
- Innovative and Cutting-edge Curriculum
- Financial Aid for those who qualify
- Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- LIFETIME Career Placement Services
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy is the perfect place to start training for your massage therapy career.
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy-CERT
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
A massage career may not be in your future – http://www.graphicartsschools.com