Is a career in massage therapy right for you?
Massage School Finder is a short, convenient guide for finding popular and well-known massage therapy training lessons at a variety of spots around the nation.
A lot of these education courses are especially for newbies, while other classes are meant for working therapists going after continuing education credits and practicing new and more advanced techniques.
An interested applicant could enroll in one or two basic courses, a shorter vocational job training course or a complete certificate package in one of an assortment of styles of massage therapy.
This specific area of the health care and well-being market is booming. A large number of individuals are choosing massage therapies to improve their health and try to get relief from soreness, injuries and anxiety.
Doctors and other health care experts are frequently sending individuals to experienced therapists for safe, hands-on patient treatment.
Where are the Jobs?
As a prepared massage specialist, you might have lots of career options.
You could decide to take a job in doctors or chiropractor offices, medical centers, rehabilitation clinics, hotels, health clubs, sports medicine centers, medical and health salons, or you might even begin your personal private practice.
What Will I Study?
When you become a massage therapy student, you may possibly have classes in a range of different subjects. These individual courses could feature basics of contemporary eastern style and western style; masseuse techniques; upright massage; thermal treatments; deep massage treatment; movement, stretching and exercise; practical anatomy and physiology; and medical spa procedures.
Students could additionally be taught approaches for competently dealing with patients in a health related setting.
What is the First Step?
The first thing is to look for a great school. Think about our brief list of Minnesota schools for a few choices of courses that can have you taught and into your brand new job within a brief period of time.
You might get going right now.
We have put together a list:
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
Massage therapy isn’t right for everyone. Design information for your state.