So, you’re thinking about going to school for massage therapy?
Massage School Finder site is just a fast, painless guide for researching popular and recognized massage training programs at many towns across the nation.
Most education courses are designed for novices, while a few classes are designed for experienced therapists searching for continuing education credits and acquiring the newest methods.
A prospective student could enroll in just a few basic classes, a fast occupational employment training course or a total accreditation program in one of a few different styles of massage therapy.
This part of the medical and wellness industry is expanding. A growing number of men and women are applying restorative massage to augment their health and search out relief from pain, injury and tension.
Medical authorities are increasingly referring individuals to massage clinics for natural, non-chemical individual treatment.
Where Will I Work?
Once you are a competent therapist, you should have a great deal of professional opportunities.
You may choose to take a position in healthcare or chiropractor offices, hospitals, treatment centers, hotels, health clubs, sports clinics, health spas, or you could possibly begin your personal private practice.
What are the Classes Like?
Once you’re a massage student, you will probably study a range of topics. These topics might involve basics of contemporary western and eastern styles; acupressure; seated options; heat treatment methods; deep massage treatment; stretching, movement and physical exercise; essential anatomy and body structure; sports massage and health spa procedures.
You may also be taught procedures for properly working with patients in a healthcare atmosphere.
What’s the First Step?
Your first step is to uncover a great local training program. Check out our collection of Nebraska schools for a few options of classes that could get you qualified and into a new line of work within just a brief period of time.
You might start now.
See these good options:
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Maybe you aren’t suited for a career in therapy. Investigate design programs.