Do you have an interest in working as a massage therapist?
Our Massage School Finder is a short, uncomplicated guide for discovering more about affordable and recognized massage therapy instruction courses at numerous locations around the nation.
A lot of these training programs are devised for novices, while others are meant for experienced therapists who are looking for continuing education credits and practicing new and more advanced techniques.
You will find just a few classes, a quick vocational job preparation program or a full diploma program in one of a variety of types of restorative massage.
This portion of the health and well-being industry is growing. A growing number of men and women are utilizing massage therapies to enrich their overall health and seek relief from soreness, injury and stress.
Healthcare experts are increasingly sending patients to experienced therapists for natural, organic individual treatment.
What Are the Jobs Like?
Being a competent masseuse, you could have a great deal of vocational opportunities.
You can decide to go to work in doctor or chiropractic offices, hospitals, rehab centers, hotels, health clubs, cruise ships, health spas, or you can possibly start your personal private practice.
What Will I Learn?
When you become a massage student, you may possibly take classes in a range of different subjects. These subjects may feature basics of contemporary eastern style and western style; acupressure; seated techniques; heat treatments; deep tissue treatments; movement, stretching and fitness; practical physiology and anatomy; sports-related care and health spa procedures.
You might also be taught methods for appropriately dealing with patients in a medical related atmosphere.
What is My First Step?
To get started, your first step is to uncover a great local training program. Take a look at our brief list of New Hampshire schools for some choices of classes that could have you trained and into your new line of work within just a short amount of time.
You might get going now.
Check out these schools:
- Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-Accredited)-General Program
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Career Counseling
- And more...
- Work in the fascinating and rewarding field of psychology - earn your bachelor's or master's degree online with Grand Canyon University.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences promotes research, creativity, ethical formation and inquiry through critical, analytical and interdisciplinary study.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's in psychology degrees combine academic theory with practical application.
- Gain a comprehensive study of human behavior within a Christian values-oriented environment designed to emphasize compassion and ethics.
- Join a values-based community surrounded by compassion, ethics and research on human behavior.
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Massage is not the right job for most people. You have other options and can check out school programs in NH.