Are you considering a massage career?
Our Massage School Finder website is a short, effortless guide for finding affordable and established massage therapy education courses at various spots around the country.
Many of these coaching programs are created for the beginner, while other courses are meant for experienced practitioners going after continuing education credit and discovering new and more advanced tips.
A person may find individual basic courses, a fast vocational job training program or a full certificate package in one of a few various categories of therapeutic massage.
This specific area of the medical and wellness market is thriving. An increasing number of individuals are utilizing therapeutic massage to augment their health and try to find relief from pain, injury and tension.
Health care experts are frequently referring folks to massage therapists for safe, organic patient care.
Tell Me About the Jobs?
When you graduate as a qualified therapist, you will have a range of job options.
You can decide to take a job in doctor or chiropractors offices, medical centers, rehabilitation clinics, hotels, fitness clubs, sports medicine centers, medical spas, or you could also begin your own private practice.
What Do We Study?
As a massage therapy student, you might explore a range of topics. These courses could involve basics of eastern style and contemporary western style; masseuse techniques; upright options; thermal therapies; deep techniques; exercise, movement and stretching; fundamental physiology and anatomy; sports-related care and medical spa procedures.
Students may also learn tips on appropriately dealing with patients in a medical care atmosphere.
What is My First Step?
The first thing is to search for a good school. Look at our brief list of New Mexico schools for a few suggestions of courses that can have you prepared and into your brand new line of work within just a short amount of time.
You might get rolling today.
Here are some good choices:
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
You may want to take a look at some other career fields, check it out.