Are you considering a massage career?
Our Massage School Finder website is a short, effortless guide for finding affordable and established massage therapy education courses at various spots around the country.
Many of these coaching programs are created for the beginner, while other courses are meant for experienced practitioners going after continuing education credit and discovering new and more advanced tips.
A person may find individual basic courses, a fast vocational job training program or a full certificate package in one of a few various categories of therapeutic massage.
This specific area of the medical and wellness market is thriving. An increasing number of individuals are utilizing therapeutic massage to augment their health and try to find relief from pain, injury and tension.
Health care experts are frequently referring folks to massage therapists for safe, organic patient care.
Tell Me About the Jobs?
When you graduate as a qualified therapist, you will have a range of job options.
You can decide to take a job in doctor or chiropractors offices, medical centers, rehabilitation clinics, hotels, fitness clubs, sports medicine centers, medical spas, or you could also begin your own private practice.
What Do We Study?
As a massage therapy student, you might explore a range of topics. These courses could involve basics of eastern style and contemporary western style; masseuse techniques; upright options; thermal therapies; deep techniques; exercise, movement and stretching; fundamental physiology and anatomy; sports-related care and medical spa procedures.
Students may also learn tips on appropriately dealing with patients in a medical care atmosphere.
What is My First Step?
The first thing is to search for a good school. Look at our brief list of New Mexico schools for a few suggestions of courses that can have you prepared and into your brand new line of work within just a short amount of time.
You might get rolling today.
Here are some good choices:
- Work in the fascinating and rewarding field of psychology - earn your bachelor's or master's degree online with Grand Canyon University.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences promotes research, creativity, ethical formation and inquiry through critical, analytical and interdisciplinary study.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's in psychology degrees combine academic theory with practical application.
- Gain a comprehensive study of human behavior within a Christian values-oriented environment designed to emphasize compassion and ethics.
- Join a values-based community surrounded by compassion, ethics and research on human behavior.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-Accredited)-General Program
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Career Counseling
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
You may want to take a look at some other career fields, check it out.