Would a career in massage therapy be something that interests you?
Massage School Finder site is just a fast, easy guide for locating popular and well-known massage therapy education sessions at multiple points across the country.
Most of these coaching courses are designed for novices, while others are designed for working therapists who are looking for continuing education credits and discovering the latest methods.
An interested student might be able to find single basic classes, a modest vocational career preparation course or a complete accreditation package in one of a few different types of massage therapy.
This specific section of the healthcare and wellness market is expanding. A good number of individuals are employing therapeutic massage to improve their overall health and find relief from aches, injury and anxiety.
Doctors and other medical professionals are increasingly sending patients to massage practitioners for safe, organic individual treatments.
Where are the Jobs?
When you graduate as a certified massage therapist, you’ll have numerous employment opportunities.
You might choose to work in healthcare or chiropractor clinics, hospitals, treatment clinics, hotels and resorts, fitness clubs, sports medicine clinics, medical and health spas, or you could also begin your personal small business.
What Will I Learn?
As a massage therapy student, you may explore a number of different topics. These subject areas might include basics of contemporary western and eastern styles; masseuse techniques; seated techniques; thermal remedies; deep tissue massage treatment; stretching, movement and physical exercise; basic anatomy and body structure; sports massage and medical spa procedures.
Individuals might additionally learn processes for effectively working with patients in a health care setting.
What’s My First Step?
To get started, your first step is to look for a great local training program. Look at our short list of New York schools for a few choices of programs that could get you trained and into your brand new career within a brief period of time.
You can get rolling now.
Here are a few to consider:
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Classes start October 10!
- Massage Therapy
The Center For Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy Offers:
- Full-time and Part-time Classes
- Hands-On Training in multiple modalities of bodywork
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty
- Innovative and Cutting-edge Curriculum
- Financial Aid for those who qualify
- Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- LIFETIME Career Placement Services
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy is the perfect place to start training for your massage therapy career.
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Massage Therapy - Day
- Massage Therapy-CERT
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
You could take a look at some different options, find out more.