Would a career in massage therapy be something that interests you?
Massage School Finder site is just a fast, easy guide for locating popular and well-known massage therapy education sessions at multiple points across the country.
Most of these coaching courses are designed for novices, while others are designed for working therapists who are looking for continuing education credits and discovering the latest methods.
An interested student might be able to find single basic classes, a modest vocational career preparation course or a complete accreditation package in one of a few different types of massage therapy.
This specific section of the healthcare and wellness market is expanding. A good number of individuals are employing therapeutic massage to improve their overall health and find relief from aches, injury and anxiety.
Doctors and other medical professionals are increasingly sending patients to massage practitioners for safe, organic individual treatments.
Where are the Jobs?
When you graduate as a certified massage therapist, you’ll have numerous employment opportunities.
You might choose to work in healthcare or chiropractor clinics, hospitals, treatment clinics, hotels and resorts, fitness clubs, sports medicine clinics, medical and health spas, or you could also begin your personal small business.
What Will I Learn?
As a massage therapy student, you may explore a number of different topics. These subject areas might include basics of contemporary western and eastern styles; masseuse techniques; seated techniques; thermal remedies; deep tissue massage treatment; stretching, movement and physical exercise; basic anatomy and body structure; sports massage and medical spa procedures.
Individuals might additionally learn processes for effectively working with patients in a health care setting.
What’s My First Step?
To get started, your first step is to look for a great local training program. Look at our short list of New York schools for a few choices of programs that could get you trained and into your brand new career within a brief period of time.
You can get rolling now.
Here are a few to consider:
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy-CERT
The Center For Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy Offers:
- Full-time and Part-time Classes
- Hands-On Training in multiple modalities of bodywork
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty
- Innovative and Cutting-edge Curriculum
- Financial Aid for those who qualify
- Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- LIFETIME Career Placement Services
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy is the perfect place to start training for your massage therapy career.
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Military Families & Culture
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-Accredited)-General Program
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Career Counseling
- And more...
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Esthetics - Day
- Esthetics - Eve
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
You could take a look at some different options, find out more.