Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
Our Massage School Finder is just a fast, easy guide for exploring popular and highly regarded massage training programs at numerous towns around the country.
A lot of these education courses are specifically for first timers, while other courses are designed for professional practitioners looking for continuing education credit and acquiring new and more advanced tactics.
A prospective student might sign up for only a few classes, a shorter vocational career preparation course or a complete certificate package in one of a few different categories of massage treatment.
This section of the healthcare and well-being market is growing. A large number of individuals are making use of therapeutic massage to enrich their health and get relief from pain, injury and anxiety.
Doctors and other healthcare experts are increasingly sending individuals to massage therapists for safe, organic patient treatments.
What is the Work Like?
Once you are a prepared masseuse, you could have a range of vocational options.
You may choose to take a position in health care or chiropractor offices, medical centers, rehab facilities, resorts, health clubs, sports medicine clinics, health spas, or you might actually launch your own private practice.
What Classes Will I Take?
Once you’re enrolled as a massage student, you might explore a number of different topics. These individual courses could feature introductions to eastern style and contemporary western style; acupressure; seated massage; heat therapy; deep tissue treatments; movement, stretching and exercise; simple anatomy and physiology; sports massage and medical spa practices.
Individuals might additionally learn approaches for successfully dealing with patients in a medical care environment.
What’s the First Step?
The first thing is to choose a great local school. Check our collection of North Dakota schools for some suggestions of programs that can have you trained and into a brand new line of work within just a fairly short period of time.
You might get started right now.
Here is our short list:
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
You may not be interested in a massage therapy career, look at ND choices.