Have you been considering starting a career in massage therapy?
Our Massage School Finder site is just a short, convenient guide for discovering more about affordable and established massage therapy instruction programs at many points around the nation.
Most of these training courses are made for newcomers, while others are available for working practitioners needing continuing education credit and acquiring additional tactics.
A prospective student might sign up for individual basic classes, a fast occupational career training program or a total certificate program in various styles of massage treatment.
This part of the health care and well-being industry is growing. Many men and women are making use of restorative massage to augment their health and locate relief from pains, injuries and anxiety.
Healthcare experts are increasingly sending individuals to massage therapists for safe, hands-on individual healing.
Where Will I Work?
Once you are a competent massage therapist, there will be a great many vocational options.
You can decide to take a job in doctor or chiropractor clinics, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, resorts and hotels, health clubs, sports clinics, medical salons, or you can also begin your own small business.
What Do We Study?
As a massage therapy student, you will study a variety of different subjects. These individual classes may feature introductions to contemporary western and eastern styles; masseuse techniques; upright massage; heated remedies; deep tissue massage treatment; movement, stretching and exercise; simple anatomy and body structure; sports-related care and medical spa procedures.
Individuals might additionally learn processes for properly working with patients in a medical care atmosphere.
What’s My First Step?
To get started, your first step is to search for a great local school. Check our list of Ohio schools for several suggestions of programs that could get you properly trained and into your new vocation within just a brief period of time.
You can get going today.
Here are today’s choices:
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
You might be more suited to a different career, look at OH schools.