Have you been considering starting a career in massage therapy?
Our Massage School Finder site is just a short, convenient guide for discovering more about affordable and established massage therapy instruction programs at many points around the nation.
Most of these training courses are made for newcomers, while others are available for working practitioners needing continuing education credit and acquiring additional tactics.
A prospective student might sign up for individual basic classes, a fast occupational career training program or a total certificate program in various styles of massage treatment.
This part of the health care and well-being industry is growing. Many men and women are making use of restorative massage to augment their health and locate relief from pains, injuries and anxiety.
Healthcare experts are increasingly sending individuals to massage therapists for safe, hands-on individual healing.
Where Will I Work?
Once you are a competent massage therapist, there will be a great many vocational options.
You can decide to take a job in doctor or chiropractor clinics, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, resorts and hotels, health clubs, sports clinics, medical salons, or you can also begin your own small business.
What Do We Study?
As a massage therapy student, you will study a variety of different subjects. These individual classes may feature introductions to contemporary western and eastern styles; masseuse techniques; upright massage; heated remedies; deep tissue massage treatment; movement, stretching and exercise; simple anatomy and body structure; sports-related care and medical spa procedures.
Individuals might additionally learn processes for properly working with patients in a medical care atmosphere.
What’s My First Step?
To get started, your first step is to search for a great local school. Check our list of Ohio schools for several suggestions of programs that could get you properly trained and into your new vocation within just a brief period of time.
You can get going today.
Here are today’s choices:
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapist
- Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Trauma
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
You might be more suited to a different career, look at OH schools.