Are you interested in a massage therapy career?
Our Massage School Finder is just a quick, uncomplicated guide to researching popular and highly regarded massage therapy instruction lessons at various cities across the nation.
Many training programs are developed for novices, while a few courses are designed for working practitioners interested in continuing education credits and acquiring the newest tips.
A person might enroll in a few basic courses, a shorter occupational job preparation program or a comprehensive certificate program in one of a few different types of massage therapy.
This portion of the healthcare and wellness market is expanding. A good number of men and women are working with restorative massage to enrich their overall health and try to find relief from soreness, injuries and tension.
Doctors and other health care authorities are increasingly sending folks to massage therapists for safe, non-chemical individual healing.
Where are the Jobs?
When you graduate as a prepared therapist, you’ll have a great deal of job choices.
You might choose to work in healthcare or chiropractors clinics, hospitals, rehab facilities, hotels, health clubs, cruise ships, health spas, or you might also launch your own private practice.
What Do We Study?
Once you’re a massage student, you will probably study a number of related subjects. These topics might feature introductions to contemporary western and eastern styles; acupressure; seated options; heat therapy; deep tissue treatments; movement, stretching and physical exercise; primary physiology and anatomy; sports-related care and medical spa procedures.
You will additionally be taught procedures for successfully working with patients in a health related environment.
What is My First Step?
To get started, your first step is to find a great school. Look at our report of Oregon schools for several options of programs that could have you properly trained and into your new vocation within just a brief period of time.
You could start right now.
Schools in this category:
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AAS)
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
You could be better suited to a career in a different field, so you have other options.