Thinking about going into massage?
Our Massage School Finder website is a quick, simple guide to finding popular and established massage instruction lessons at multiple cities across the country.
Many of these instruction courses are made for beginners, while other courses are just for working therapists who are interested in continuing education credit and mastering new and more advanced techniques.
An interested student could enroll in just a few courses, a short trade job training course or a total diploma program in one of a few different styles of massage.
This particular segment of the medical and well-being industry is booming. A lot of men and women are employing restorative massage to enhance their overall health and find relief from pain, injuries and stress.
Healthcare authorities are frequently referring individuals to massage clinics for natural, hands-on individual healing.
Where are the Jobs?
When you graduate as a competent massage therapist, you’ll get a variety of vocational prospects.
You could decide to go to work in doctors or chiropractor offices, hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, hotels, fitness clubs, sports medical centers, medical and health salons, or you could possibly launch your personal small business.
What are the Classes Like?
As a massage student, you might learn a variety of topics. These courses might involve introductions to eastern style and contemporary western style; acupressure; sitting options; heated treatments; deep tissue treatment; movement, stretching and fitness; basic anatomy and body structure; and medical spa practices.
Individuals could additionally learn processes for appropriately dealing with patients in a medical care setting.
What Do I Do First?
Your first step is to find a good school. Check our report of Pennsylvania schools for several options of courses that will have you taught and into a new job within just a short period of time.
You might get rolling now.
You can begin with this list:
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Massage Therapist
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Diploma-Massage Therapy
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood Career Institute focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Work in the fascinating and rewarding field of psychology - earn your bachelor's or master's degree online with Grand Canyon University.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences promotes research, creativity, ethical formation and inquiry through critical, analytical and interdisciplinary study.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's in psychology degrees combine academic theory with practical application.
- Gain a comprehensive study of human behavior within a Christian values-oriented environment designed to emphasize compassion and ethics.
- Join a values-based community surrounded by compassion, ethics and research on human behavior.
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy
- M.S. in Christian Counseling of Substance Abuse and Addictive Disorders
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
You may end up in a different career field, click here.