So, you’re thinking about specializing in massage therapy?
Massage School Finder website is a fast, convenient guide for identifying affordable and established massage training classes at a variety of towns across the country.
Some of these coaching programs are developed for newcomers, while a few courses are meant for working therapists who are seeking continuing education credits and acquiring the latest tactics.
An interested student will find only a few classes, a shorter occupational employment preparation program or a full diploma package in one of a few different types of therapeutic massage.
This particular area of the healthcare and wellness market is flourishing. Lots of people are choosing restorative massage to augment their overall health and try to get relief from pain, accidents and stress.
Doctors and other health care professionals are increasingly referring folks to massage practitioners for safe, hands-on individual treatments.
Tell Me About the Jobs?
When you become a competent massage specialist, you could have many employment choices.
You can choose to work in healthcare or chiropractic clinics, hospitals, treatment clinics, resorts, fitness clubs, sports medical centers, health spas, or you could also start your personal private practice.
What Will I Learn?
When you become a massage student, you will take classes in a variety of subjects. These topics might involve introductions to eastern and western style; acupressure; sitting options; thermal therapies; deep tissue treatment; movement, stretching and exercise; essential anatomy and physiology; sports massage and health spa procedures.
Individuals might additionally learn methods for properly working with patients in a medical related environment.
What Should I Do First?
To get started, your first step is to identify a good local school. Have a look at our list of Tennessee schools for several choices of classes that could get you taught and into a new job within just a brief amount of time.
You could start today.
Get started with these schools:
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapist
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Associate of Applied Science
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- AS Physical Therapist Assistant
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Does the Human Mind Fascinate You? Study Psychology! Choose Your Degree:
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in General Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Convenient online program options available for the master's and bachelor's degree.
- Speak to an enrollment counselor today and find the degree that is right for you!
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
- Nursing Assistant - Certificate of Completion
Career options might include graduate classes at other TN schools.