Thinking about taking massage therapist classes?
Massage School Finder website is just a quick, convenient guide to researching popular and established massage therapy education programs at many locations around the country.
Some of these training programs are ideal for first timers, while a few classes are available for professional therapists who are seeking continuing education credit and learning the newest tips.
An individual is able to find one or two basic classes, a quick trade employment preparation course or a complete certification program in various categories of massage therapy.
This specific segment of the health care and well-being industry is thriving. A good number of men and women are working with restorative massage to enhance their health and seek relief from aches, injuries and tension.
Healthcare professionals are frequently referring individuals to experienced therapists for natural, hands-on individual treatment.
What Kind of Jobs are There?
Once you are a competent therapist, there will be a good number of vocational opportunities.
You could decide to take a job in health care or chiropractic offices, hospitals, rehab facilities, hotels and resorts, health clubs, cruise ships, medical and health salons, or you can actually launch your own private practice.
What Classes Will I Take?
Once you’re enrolled as a massage student, you may possibly take courses in a variety of different subjects. These topics might include basics of contemporary eastern style and western style; masseuse techniques; sitting massage; thermal therapy; deep massage treatment; movement, stretching and physical exercise; simple anatomy and physiology; sports-related care and medical spa procedures.
Individuals could additionally be taught techniques for properly working with patients in a healthcare atmosphere.
Where Do I Go First?
To get started, your first step is to uncover a great local school. Check over our brief list of Virginia schools for a few options of courses that will get you prepared and into your new profession within just a brief amount of time.
You could get moving right now.
Our list of affordable schools:
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapist
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Virginia School of Massage, that career can be yours.
Classes start November 13!
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Massage Therapy - Associate's
- Respiratory Therapy
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (AS)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
If you feel you aren’t the right fit for a massage certificate, you have alternatives — http://Mastersdegreesonline.org