Wondering if the massage therapy field might be right for you?
Our Massage School Finder is a short, simple guide to learning about affordable and established massage education sessions at assorted cities across the country.
Many of these instruction programs are made for newcomers, while some courses are available for working practitioners looking for continuing education credit and discovering new and more advanced tips.
A prospective student will find only a few classes, a limited trade job training program or a complete accreditation program in one of a few various styles of massage.
This specific sector of the healthcare and wellness market is expanding. Lots of people are utilizing massage therapies to enhance their overall health and search out relief from aches, injury and tension.
Medical experts are frequently sending their patients to massage therapists for natural, hands-on patient care.
Where Would I Work?
As a trained masseuse, you will have several career opportunities.
You might decide to go to work in medical or chiropractors offices, hospitals, rehab clinics, hotels, fitness clubs, sports clinics, medical and health salons, or you could actually start your personal private practice.
What Classes Will I Take?
Once you’re a massage student, you might take courses in a variety of subjects. These individual classes could include introductions to contemporary eastern and western styles; acupressure; sitting options; heat treatments; deep treatments; stretching, movement and physical exercise; simple anatomy and body structure; sports-related care and medical spa practices.
Students could additionally be taught procedures for competently dealing with patients in a health related setting.
What is the First Step?
The first thing is to choose a good local school. Look at our listing of West Virginia schools for a few recommendations of classes that could get you coached and into a new career within a brief amount of time.
You might get rolling today.
Look through this short list:
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Virginia School of Massage, that career can be yours.
Classes start November 13!
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Psychology Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
You can see options to a massage therapist degree at Mastersdegreesonline.org