Are you interested in a career in massage therapy?
Massage School Finder site is a quick, effortless guide for learning about popular and highly regarded massage instruction programs at an assortment of cities around the nation.
Many of these coaching programs are created for first timers, while a few courses are suitable for professional practitioners who are searching for continuing education credits and acquiring the newest tips.
A person can find just a few classes, a limited vocational job preparation course or a complete diploma package in one of a few different types of massage.
This particular section of the medical and well-being industry is growing. A large number of men and women are applying therapeutic massage to enhance their health and locate relief from aches, injury and stress.
Doctors and other medical professionals are increasingly sending individuals to massage therapy for safe, non-chemical individual healing.
What Kind of Jobs are There?
Once you are a trained therapist, you could have a good number of vocational choices.
You may decide to work in healthcare or chiropractic offices, medical centers, treatment facilities, resorts, health clubs, cruise ships, medical spas, or you can possibly begin your personal private practice.
What Will I Study?
Once you’re enrolled as a massage therapy student, you may take courses in a range of related topics. These individual courses may involve introductions to contemporary eastern and western styles; acupressure; upright options; heated treatments; deep tissue treatment; movement, stretching and exercise; primary anatomy and physiology; sports massage and medical spa procedures.
Students could also be taught tips for properly dealing with patients in a healthcare atmosphere.
What’s My First Step?
Your first step is to search for a great school. Study our brief list of Wisconsin schools for some ideas of programs that can have you schooled and into a brand new job within just a short amount of time.
You could begin now.
Take a look at these schools:
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Interested in Changing the Lives of Patients and People with Each New Discussion? Get Educated in the Psychology Field.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Psychology, Human Services, Social Work Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
This field is not for everyone, so if you don’t think you fit well in it, you can just change your major. Look at more Wisconsin colleges.