Are you interested in a career in massage therapy?
Massage School Finder site is a quick, effortless guide for learning about popular and highly regarded massage instruction programs at an assortment of cities around the nation.
Many of these coaching programs are created for first timers, while a few courses are suitable for professional practitioners who are searching for continuing education credits and acquiring the newest tips.
A person can find just a few classes, a limited vocational job preparation course or a complete diploma package in one of a few different types of massage.
This particular section of the medical and well-being industry is growing. A large number of men and women are applying therapeutic massage to enhance their health and locate relief from aches, injury and stress.
Doctors and other medical professionals are increasingly sending individuals to massage therapy for safe, non-chemical individual healing.
What Kind of Jobs are There?
Once you are a trained therapist, you could have a good number of vocational choices.
You may decide to work in healthcare or chiropractic offices, medical centers, treatment facilities, resorts, health clubs, cruise ships, medical spas, or you can possibly begin your personal private practice.
What Will I Study?
Once you’re enrolled as a massage therapy student, you may take courses in a range of related topics. These individual courses may involve introductions to contemporary eastern and western styles; acupressure; upright options; heated treatments; deep tissue treatment; movement, stretching and exercise; primary anatomy and physiology; sports massage and medical spa procedures.
Students could also be taught tips for properly dealing with patients in a healthcare atmosphere.
What’s My First Step?
Your first step is to search for a great school. Study our brief list of Wisconsin schools for some ideas of programs that can have you schooled and into a brand new job within just a short amount of time.
You could begin now.
Take a look at these schools:
At Broadveiw University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Broadview University.
- Associate in Applied Science in Massage Therapy
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start October 10!
- Massage Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Work in the fascinating and rewarding field of psychology - earn your bachelor's or master's degree online with Grand Canyon University.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences promotes research, creativity, ethical formation and inquiry through critical, analytical and interdisciplinary study.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's in psychology degrees combine academic theory with practical application.
- Gain a comprehensive study of human behavior within a Christian values-oriented environment designed to emphasize compassion and ethics.
- Join a values-based community surrounded by compassion, ethics and research on human behavior.
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
The field of technology is rapidly evolving to meet the growing demands of modern society. For those seeking a future in tech, this means maintaining skills, increasingknowledge and quickly adapting to change. For today’s students, however, successwill require dedication, commitment and access to education specifically designedto meet the demands of this dynamic industry.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology
This field is not for everyone, so if you don’t think you fit well in it, you can just change your major. Look at more Wisconsin colleges.