Are you considering getting started in a career in massage therapy?
This Massage School Finder website is a fast, simple guide for exploring affordable and well-known massage training lessons at numerous cities around the nation.
Some of these education courses are designed for novices, while a few classes are meant for experienced practitioners who are going after continuing education credit and acquiring new and more advanced tactics.
An individual can locate a few classes, a compact occupational employment training course or a full certification package in one of a variety of categories of massage treatment.
This particular section of the health and wellness industry is growing. A growing number of men and women are working with restorative massage to improve their overall health and locate relief from pains, injuries and stress.
Doctors and other medical experts are increasingly referring folks to massage practitioners for natural, hands-on individual treatment.
Where Would I Work?
As a qualified masseuse, you’ll have a great many employment opportunities.
You can choose to take a position in medical or chiropractic clinics, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, resorts, health clubs, cruise ships, health salons, or you can even begin your own small business.
What Will We Study?
When you become a massage therapy student, you may have classes in a variety of topics. These individual courses could feature basics of eastern style and contemporary western style; masseuse techniques; seated techniques; heat therapy; deep tissue techniques; movement, stretching and physical exercise; basic physiology and anatomy; sports-related care and health spa procedures.
Students will additionally learn methods for successfully dealing with patients in a health care environment.
What Should I Do First?
The first step is to search for a great local school. Give some thought to our listing of Wyoming schools for several ideas of courses that could get you schooled and into your new occupation within just a brief period of time.
You could get rolling today.
Take a look at these options:
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- And more...
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- eLearners.com Helps You Find the Right College within Minutes.
- Get Matched to the Perfect Medical Degree Programs From Top Colleges Here.
- Learn at Your Own Pace and Get Qualified to Pursue a Career You Will Love.
- Answer a Few Questions and You Are One Step Closer to Enroll in a Top College!
Being a massage therapist may not be the right job for most people. Look at more WY colleges.